- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
Backed by our efficient workforce, we are capable of providing our clients with Calendula Antiseptic Cream. This cream possesses anti-inflammatory properties and is widely used for treating several skin infections. Properly checked by experts, this cream is packed using premium packaging material to assure safety during transit. Further, our wide distribution network helps us to deliver this Calendula Antiseptic Cream at clients' end within the set time frame.
Easy to use and no side effects
- Calendula eq. To Extract : 10%
- Jatyadi Tail: 10%
Unique Ayurvedic Proprietary Antiseptic Formulation
For Cuts. Wounds, Burns, Ulcers, Bed-sores, Knacked Heels with highly healing properties.
It is the best combination of two great ingredients of high healing properties.
- Calendula Officinalis
- Jatyadi Tail
- Calendula Officinalis: It is a well known and famous plant in homeopathy used for external application for wounds, ulcers, cuts, burns etc.
In the preparation of Deep Calendula + Cream extract of healthy whole plant is used.
- Jatyadi Tail: It is unique combination of 18 valuable and esteem herbal ingredients.
- Jatyadi Tail: Not only superficially cures the wounds but also penetrates deep into affected area and cures the wounds, ulcers, cuts, burns etc. In Ayurveda it is said as ROPAN and SHODHAN.
Deep Calendula + Cream is very useful in following indications:
- Cut, Injuries, Wounds
- Post operative wounds
- Non-healing wounds
- Pustular Acne
- Various dermatosis like Psoriasis, Eczema, Winter Cracks, Lichen Planus etc.
Calendula Officinalis and Jatyadi Tail put together in appropriate proportions and research brings harmony of healthy granulation tissue, epithelization within shortest time in difficult resistant cases as mentioned above.
Being herbal ingredients they are safe, effective and have no short or long term side effects.
Packaging: 20GMS - Tube
111/112, Virar Ind. Estate, Pachpayri, Jivdani road, off vir Sawarkar Marg, Virar (East), Virar, Maharashtra, 401305, India