What is Arrow Root?
Arrow root is consider either maranta starch or curcuma starch.
Arrow root is extremely benefited in dysentery diarrhea & colitis. It promotes healing of stomach ulcers. For people suffering from long illness and weakness.
Introduction (Gluten free Starch)
SHEILY'S Arrow root is used to soothe and relieve the irritation of inflamed mucous membranes. This is easily digested food starch which is a natural source of calcium and may provide a nourishing bland. Arrow root is helpful in the management of indigestion, wounds and for regulation of bowel complaints due to gluten free medicine.
- SHEILY'S Arrow root is now known to be a superior carbohydrate with demulcent properties.
- SHEILY'S Arrow root is free from gluten, Gluten-free starch is used in special food preparations for celiac diseases patients.
- SHEILY'S Arrow root indeed are good source of folates. 100G arrowroot provide 338 ug or 84% of daily required levels of folates along with vitamin B-12 is one of the essential components take part in DNA synthesis and cell division.
Arrowroot contains of B-complex group of vitamins such as niacin, thiamin, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid and riboflavin. Many of these vitamins take part as substrates for enzymes in carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism in the body.
Further, it contains moderate levels of some important minerals like copper, iron, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, and zinc. In addition, it is an excellent source of potassium (454 mg per 100g or 10% of RDA). Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that help regulate heart rate and blood pressure.
Demulcent, Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic: This particular starch softens as well as calms broken or even swollen areas like the gastric mucous membranes.
Treat gangrene: illnesses just like gangrene may also be handled by using arrowroot within their diet.
Nausea: Arrowroot is an excellent alternative which stop nauseous. Aside from this, additionally, it has the capacity to rejuvenate nutrition lost simply by longer illness.
Arrowroot is antidote, gangrene treatment, inflammation, weight gain, and insect bite treatment.
Arrowroot is a gluten free starch and therefore, may be recommended as a substitute for wheat and other grains or patients of crohn's diseases of gluten sensitivity.
Arrowroot is effective studded and provide to be good for amlapitta
Currently, there are no known warning or contraindication with the use of Arrowroot.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
111/112, Virar Ind. Estate, Pachpayri, Jivdani road, off vir Sawarkar Marg, Virar (East), Virar, Maharashtra, 401305, India